Greetings Beautiful Family and Friends!
How are you? I trust that you are having a wonderful day! I am so very excited about the nonprofit organization that my hubby Tony Royal has founded called Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. By way of background, its mission is to empower men and help them discover their purpose in life. Moreover, the nonprofit is designed to serve the community by providing counseling, improving skill sets, increasing self-esteem and sharing resources in areas of employment, higher education, GED testing, housing and other services that will empower men and their families. So many of you have shared that you would like to support this God-given vision. There are several opportunities to do so. Please find info below! Thank you so much for your kindness and support.
- AmazonSmile – As you know, the holiday season is almost upon us! Virtually everyone that I know uses Amazon not only during the holidays, but in their everyday lives. Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. has been added to Amazon’s list of charitable groups. When you make a purchase, Amazon will donate to the nonprofit! You don’t have to pay a cent extra! And when you sign up once, you do not have to do so again! As long as you use your direct, AmazonSmile link, the organization will get a donation when you make a purchase. Just go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/81-3815321 and select Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. from the list. This is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization.
- GoFundMe – Please join Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. in its fundraising drive! It will raise revenue to repair, restore, paint and wrap the vehicle named “The Forty Days to Deliverance Mobile RV”. The vehicle will be used to pick up and deliver food, clothing, furniture and other items that will empower men and strengthen their families. The goal is to raise $5,000. Please click on this link to make your online contribution: https://www.gofundme.com/rn9cm4-forty-days-to-deliverance-mobile-rv
- Facebook – Oh yes! We all LOVE the top social network on the Web! I use Facebook for both business and leisure. It has partnered with Network for Good to allow individuals to donate to nonprofit organizations with a simple click of the button. Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. is a Facebook-approved nonprofit organization. Simply go to the nonprofit’s Facebook page and click the donate button. Also, whenever, you see “add a donate button” or “click to donate to this nonprofit”, just click on it and enter Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc.
- Tangible Donations of Food, Clothing, Personal Care Items, Furniture and More – If you have anything that you would like to donate, the organization will gladly accept new or gently used items for distribution. Just send an email to TonyRoyal1@gmail.com.
- Monetary Donations – Sure! You can do it the old-fashioned way too! Feel free to mail your donations in! The organization will not incur costs associated with accepting the donation as with GoFundMe and Facebooks Network for Good. Additionally, corporate donations are accepted. Ask your employer if they will match your donation too! Please make checks payable to Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc. Mail contributions to Attention: Anthony J. Royal Sr, Forty Days to Deliverance, Inc., P. O. Box 352, Redan, GA, 30074.