Hi Beautiful Family and Friends! 😊
How are you? I trust that you are having a wonderful day! Voting on this Tuesday, November 6 is vitally important! I personally feel that this is the most important election of my life! Remember… Your vote is your voice and you can make a difference! Today, call up a friend or family member in your district that has not voted! Schedule a time for the two of you to go together!
I asked my dear friend, sorority sister, and fellow journalist Janet L. Montgomery of From My Big Eyes to join me in wearing our VOTE t-shirts! I shared that I would be blogging about the importance of voting by utilizing the “Take Two” theme! Special thanks to The Beautiful One – my daughter Antasha – for taking the photos for us!
On yesterday, I noticed that songstress Ashanti was promoting the same concept! Partnering with MTV, she encourages everyone to take a “plus 1” to the polls on Tuesday. Click on this link: https://plus1thevote.com/. But you don’t have to leave it there. Use all of these “Take Two” concepts below!
- Take two family members to vote.
- Take two hours off work to go and vote.
- Take two hours to phone bank or volunteer for the candidate of your choice.
- Take two minutes to share this blog post on your social media pages.
- Take two friends to vote.
- Take two sorority sisters or fraternity brothers to vote.
- Take two seniors to vote.
- Take two church members to vote.
You get the idea! If you have any questions or need assistance with anything at all, contact some of these great organizations! Thanks, and have a wonderful week!
Leslie E. Royal