Hi Beautiful Family and Friends! 😊
How are you? I trust that you are having a great day! Valentine’s Day is so very special! I enjoyed writing several articles that I think you’ll love! Please take a look at the EXCLUSIVES that I have written! Just click on the links! Additionally, I wanted to share 7 Tips on Self-Love and Selfless Love by Dr. Joyce Morley! When reading the Ashro Blog article on “Self-Love and Selfless Love for Valentine’s Day”, you will see 10 tips from her. I couldn’t include all 17 if her tips in the article for my publication. But I didn’t want you to miss out on the other great tips! Please find them right here in my blog post! How cool is that? Thanks, and have a great week!
Leslie E. Royal
7 Tips on Self-Love and Selfless Love by Dr. Joyce Morley
- When you love on others, you free yourself to be you, without fears and without inhibitions, gaining more inner strength, inner peace, inner satisfaction, increased self-confidence, and increased self-esteem.
- Love is greater when it is used as a verb, showing action.The way you treat you through the actions you take is indicative of the way you not only treat others, but also indicative of the kind of treatment you expect and accept from others.
- Everything starts with you! It is important that you love you and love on you, not only on Valentine’s Day, but 365 days of the year, unconditionally and without boundaries. You deserve it!
- Loving on others through the use of your time and talents also allows you to have increased feelings of self-acceptance and self-love, self-worth, self-confidence, and self-fulfillment.
- Loving on others is more than providing material things; it’s sharing of your time. It’s about sharing YOU with others, through genuine acts of kindness, unconditionally!
- When you spend time with you at a spa, salon, massage therapist, or other self-focused engagement you will experience feelings of self-fulfillment, self-acceptance, and self-love. Your engagement in self-time can also foster inner peace, clarity in thoughts, clarity in feelings, feelings of empowerment, as well as feelings of total freedom.
- Loving you gives you permission to love others unconditionally, without clarifiers; not so much for what they do, but for who they are; a human being like you! …And the greatest of these is love!
2019 Top 25 Five-Star Hotels and Resorts in the World
How 9 Couples Keep the Fire Going
Self-Love and Selfless Love for Valentine’s Day
Take Valentine’s Day to the Ultimate Level of Distinction with the Gift of Petrossian!